Job Posting: Unity Engineer / ProgrammerPOSTED : Jul. 05, 2011
Gogii Games is seeking a full-time Unity Engineer / Programmer to work with our team to deliver the next generation of digital experiences. The engineer should have a solid knowledge of programming practices and processes. This position will be responsible for developing mobile applications on the iOS platform. Experience with Android and webOS is a plus. We are looking for a passionate individual who values quality and loves working with designers, engineers, and producers to ensure smooth development.
- Unity Experience
- Experience with digital platforms beyond the iOS—Android, webOS, Web Applications
- Collaboration with creative team within a design agency or equivalent internal business unit
- Ability to develop core game play systems
- Mature, team-focused, and flexible.
- Able to manage own time efficiently.
- Solid foundation in software development.
Please quote competition number UEP0704-CB when applying. Contact: Jobs@gogiigames.com